Photo By: Molly J. Smith / EPDX
On June 21st from 12pm-1:30pm the Greenwich Village Chelsea Chamber of Commerce will be offering assistance to businesses applying for Empire State Development’s COVID-19 Pandemic Small Business Recovery Grant Program.
The $800 million program provides grant funding to small businesses and for-profit independent arts and cultural organizations impacted by the pandemic. Grants are flexible and can be used for many different business needs – including: payroll, rent or mortgage payments, taxes, utilities, PPE or other business expenses – incurred between March 1, 2020, and April 1, 2021.
With the help of the Pace University Small Business Development Center and TD Bank, this session will also feature speaker Beverly Bobb, the Senior Director of Capital Access for the Small Business and Technology Development Division at Empire State Development.
Follow this link to register for the event: https://greenwichvillagechelseacc.glueup.com/event/how-to-apply-empire-state-development-small-business-grants-38793/
Follow this link to learn more about the following programs:
- New York State Business Recovery Programs
- Pandemic Small Business Recovery Grant Program
- Restaurant Resiliency Program
- Restaurant Return-To-Work Tax Credit
- New York City Musical and Theatrical Production Tax Credit
- New York State Biodefense Commercialization Fund
- New York Forward Loan Fund (NYFLF)
- Emergency Rental Assistance Program
- Federal Assistance Programs
- SBA Restaurant Revitalization Funding Program
- SBA Shuttered Venue Operators Grant
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program
- Additional general resources
- Finding the Pandemic Business Recovery Initiative Programs that are right for your business
- Organizations available to assist businesses more generally
- Covid-19 Business Mentor NY Volunteer Task Force
- New York Forward Small Business Lease Assistance Partnership
This information is the most up to date news available as of the date posted. Please be advised that any information posted on the KI Legal Blog or Social Channels is being supplied for informational purposes only and is subject to change at any time. For more information, and clarity surrounding your individual organization or current situation, contact a member of the KI Legal team, or fill out a new client intake form.